Coconut Kahlua Hot Chocolate
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: drinks, dessert, vegan
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk (not canned coconut milk)
- 2 tablespoons Kahlúa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- dash of ground cinnamon
- coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Bring the coconut milk to boil in a small saucepan. When the milk starts bubbling, stir in the sugar and cocoa powder until the sugar is dissolved and cocoa powder is well mixed.
- Remove the milk from heat, and stir in the Kahlúa. Add a dash of cinnamon and stir.
- Serve in two cups and top it with whipped cream if you like.
- Adapted from Damn Delicious.
- Feel free to use any other type of milk if you like.
- Make sure that you are using coconut milk that comes in a carton. The canned kind of coconut milk is a bit too rich for this.