Grown-Up PB&J Toast
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: breakfast, snack
- 2 slices of bread (I used La Brea Bakery’s Whole Grain Loaf)
- 1 and 1/2 TBS unsalted peanut butter
- 1/2 ripe medium nectarine, diced
- 8–10 large blackberries, chopped
- 2 tsp honey (or add more to taste)
- Toast the bread, and spread peanut butter on each toast.
- In a small bowl, mix the nectarines and blackberries. Spoon the fruit mixture on top of the toast.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of honey on top of each slice of toast.