Pomegranate Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Category: sides, vegan, gluten-gree
- 1 pound (450g) brussels sprouts
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses (use 2 tablespoons if you want it to be sweeter)
- 1/2 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar (regular balsamic vinegar works also)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- pomegranate arils (optional)
- toasted pine nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop off the bottom part of the brussels sprouts, and chop them in half.
- In a medium bowl, mix the brussels sprouts and all the other ingredients together.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the brussels sprouts have browned. My brussels sprouts were pretty small, so they were done in 20 minutes.
- Serve with some fresh pomegranate arils and toasted pine nuts. Best served warm!