Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Parfait
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: gluten-free, breakfast
- 1/2 cup (120g) pumpkin puree
- 1 TBS maple syrup
- 1/2 to 1 tsp ground cinnamon (adjust according to your taste)
- 2/3 cup (150g) low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup granola
- sliced strawberries (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix the pumpkin puree with the maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Serve the parfait in a glass, alternating between pumpkin, yogurt, and granola layers. Top with some fruit if desired.