NUTRITION INFORMATION: Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213, Total Fat 10.7g, Saturated Fat: 8.5g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 680mg, Total Carbohydrate: 28.2g, Dietary Fiber: 5.3g, Sugar: 12g, Protein 4.7g
- I used extra-virgin coconut oil for flavor. You can also use extra-virgin olive oil.
- I usually chop off the top 4 to 5 inches of the stalk of lemongrass (the portion that is very thin). If the outer leaves of the lemongrass look dry, peel them off before chopping the stalk into sections.
- I sliced the zucchini into 1/2 inch slices before quartering each slice. The zucchini softens a lot when it cooks, so I purposely cut them into large chunks so that they don’t turn to mush.
- After you slice off the corn, be sure to save the cob. Snap it in half so that it fits into the Musui.
- I like eating some of the vegetables along with the creamy soup. You can also blend everything inside the pot if you want a completely creamy vegetable soup.