Chicken and Tofu Shirataki Vietnamese Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Category: gluten-free, dinner, lunch
- 2 8 oz (225g) House Foods Tofu Shirataki noodles packages (I used the spaghetti shape)
- 1 cup (135g) shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup (65g) shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup (40g) shredded lettuce
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced into half moons
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots ( carrot sliced to matchsticks)
- 2 stalks of green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 TBS fish sauce
- 4 tsp light brown sugar
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- chopped fresh cilantro
- chopped fresh basil
- chopped peanuts
- red pepper flakes
- In a large bowl, mix all the salad ingredients together. Set aside.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients until the sugar is dissolved. Toss the dressing with the salad.
- Top dressing with chopped cilantro, basil, peanuts, and red pepper flakes. Serve immediately.