I created this recipe for my “Taste the Rainbow” series at Fiterazzi and the idea is to create a recipe that is inspired by each color of the rainbow. For the color red, I made this berry and mango mousse.
Vegan Berry & Mango Mousse
- 1 14- ounce package of soft or silken tofu
- 1 1/2 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup mangoes, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 TBS maple syrup, add more if necessary
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Drain water in the tofu package and give the tofu a quick rinse. Place the tofu in a blender.
- Add the fruit to the blender. Use frozen fruit if you want a colder treat.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla extract and blend until everything is well incorporated.
- Serve the mousse in bowls or large cups. Enjoy the mousse on its own or with your favorite toppings.
Leave a Reply