Another one of my goals this year is to read more. Books, magazines, foreign language books…anything that gets those cogwheels in my head going. Here what got my gears going this week.
- Kraft decided to change the formula of Cadbury Creme Eggs, and the British public is not having any of it.
- Such a cool visualization of the history of jazz.
- The Super Bowl is fast approaching, so be prepared.
- Looking through this post about the perfect female body over the decades fascinated me. It’s true that, like fashion trends, these ideals change with every age. This post definitely was a gentle reminder that we should just focus on staying healthy instead of trying to compare ourselves to what we perceive as the “perfect” body.
- I’ve definitely had one of these conversations before. #commitmentproblems
- Personally, I prefer the southern Chinese version of this, but here’s a great recipe for Shanghai shao mai.
- The plot lines of Disney movies, explained in short and sweet sentences.
P.S. The photo above is of the Butter Coconut Granola I made from The Pretty Bee. I made swapped out a cup and a half of oats for mixed nuts and seeds, and it tasted sha-mazing.